Home | Programs | Individual Creativity | Individual Creativity FAQ
Individual CreativityFrequently Asked Questions
1. Can you pay my fees for a conference or workshop or other professional
2. How can I get funds to publish a book or record a CD?
3. Can I get money to continue my education?
4. I am an artist and want to do a project, can you fund me?
5. Do I have to live in Ohio to apply to OAC programs?
6. As a performing artist (singer, dancer or actor) how can I get
7. I've been invited to attend a biennial in another country. Can
I receive support from the OAC for travel and exhibition costs?
1. As a Traditional Artist can I apply with a Master Artist who does
not live in Ohio?
2. If I have been a Traditional Artist Apprentice can I
be one again? And if so, can it be with the same Master Artist?
Individual Excellence Awards
1. On the Individual Excellence Award application where do I put my
budget and project description?
Grants : Application Forms | Deadlines & Panel Meetings | Guidelines | ARTIE | Legal Requirements | Funding History | Logos & Credit Materials
Programs : Arts Access | Arts Innovation | Arts Learning | Capacity Building | Individual Artist Programs | International Partnership | Sustainablilty | Other Programs and Services
About OAC | Riffe Gallery | Events | News | Resources | Search Databases | Home | Accessibility